Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The board looks endless and i'm guessing close to three thousandlevels soon?? Thank you so much (: quite curious on the actual number even if it's constantly changing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How many levels are in candy crush saga in Version 1.96.6
Tracy is correct. I also have finished Level 2600 which is all there is at the moment. I play on a Laptop/Facebook.
I just finished the episode released today, and it ended at 2600. I play on a desk top tho. I think some mobile devices are an episode or 2 behind.