Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
beat level 2242 by buying extra moves, and beat the level but didn't advance. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Candie- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you did not pass the level, please be sure to follow our troubleshooting steps often to ensure the game runs smoothly- https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
I would like to check your account too so I will sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!