Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I saw a tutorial video that showed extra time candies cascading down. I don't have these and my game is updated. What gives? I cannot pass this level & I'm ready to quit all together.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have done this and no extra time comes down.
Yes, they are falling, but in order to get them, you have to make at least 3 matches in a single move and with 6 candy colors on the board it's not easy to do that.