Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just landed on th jackpot! what did I win? 3 bobmbs, three suckers, and 3 hands..after all this time..thats it??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What were you expecting? A diamond tiara and the key to Bill Gates' safety deposit box?
Hello Mike,
The Daily Booster Wheel will always provide you with a booster, every day, just for opening the app.
I think this is pretty awesome.
The Jackpot gives you a little something extra but either way you always win!
PS. The diamond tiara is in the post Baz!