Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i received a message saying your patience has been rewarded. New levels opened. But actually the new levels are not opened. HELP.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
This is the last available level on mobile right now.
Further levels will be released shortly!
Kind regards,
Johnny
The Candy Crush games team work incredibly hard to release new levels, I think they have done an incredible job with over 2500 levels now available to play. The levels take time to design, test and release and we don't want to rush them as they need to be perfect for our players!
New content will be available but I don't have a time for you right now. I promise that you won't have to wait too long at all!
Hello,This is the last available level on mobile right now.Further levels will be released shortly!Kind regards,Johnny
Completed level 2585. Waiting more than one week for new levels. This is really irritating. I don't want to play the game like this. Waiting 10 days for new levels is disgusting.
I am in level 2570. Version 1.103.0
Could you please let me know what level you are playing and the version of the game you have installed (1.08 for example).
Thanks,