Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm playing level 2561 in CCS. Every time I hit the bobber, a fish comes and hits the Spawner, causing another couple of chocolates instead of decreasing the number of plays needed to destroy it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you are misinterpreting events here. That they occur together does not mean that they are causative. The number of hits required to destroy a spawner varies from level to level. In this case it appears to be 5.