Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When the game asked me to sign into Facebook it reset me back to 1, I was on 781
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anne,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you lost your progress in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone. Please worry not, as I will help you restore your progress.
Please try again now and let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team