Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Bought new iPhone downloaded Soda & Candy crush and now at level 1!! Can this be restored. I was in 500s on Soda Crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Deborah Meyer,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you lost your progress in Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga on your iPhone.
Please worry not as I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team