Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 1247 on my iPhone 6 & iPad mini 4. I'm running windows 10 on my hp laptop computer and it shows I'm on level 105. How do I get my laptop game to be on level 1247?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Robin Stolarik,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Please try again now and let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Robin Stolarik,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Please try again now and let me know how you´re getting on.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team