Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Changed to a New phone and despite Facebook connection, I lost all my boosters. Can I get them back? In both candy crush and soda crush.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately, it seems you cannot use on a different device than originally awarded.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages-842482091
Lost all my boosters by switching to a new phone. I've had tones of stuff I been saving from day one I started this game. Please look at history and see what I had. I been waiting 2 weeks for this now. Thanks