Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Incessant new pop-up that says: "Allow d1s72spon80qz4.cloudfront.net to store information on your computer?" I can't continue until I hit deny several times. How can I get rid of this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
This is a message from Adobe Flash, and not our game.
If you click to accept it, it's okay. It's only allowing Flash to store data on your computer to allow it to run.
Kind regards,
Johnny