Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 14 hundred and something and I am now on level 1. I tried logging out/in on fb but it still did not restore it. Help
I tried playing level 1 but it just went to 2 then 3.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shelly,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you lost your progress in Candy Crush Saga. Please worry not, as I will help you restore your progress.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team