⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

NEW FORMAT OF CANDY CRUSH SAGA

Options
Rita_Ghanshamdas
Rita_Ghanshamdas Posts: 26 Level 2

I PLAY CANDY CRUSH SAGA ON MY PC DIRECTLY ON FB. I WANT TO KNOW WHY U HAVE CHANGED THE FORMAT TO LOOK LIKE THE MOBILE VERSION. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK ALWAYS HATED THE MOBILE VERSION.

Answers

• slavffl
    slavffl Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited June 2017
    Options

I don't know why they do this crap.  They attempted to change the game design a few months ago too.  Besides looking awful the new version lags like crazy.  Leave it alone King - no one likes these new versions.  Just leave the design alone and don't change anything - just make more levels and move on.  Why do you feel it necessary to screw around with a good thing - makes no sense!

• varanus
    varanus Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

the mobile version takes 4 minutes to load on my PC, and the slowdown is unbearable. Unless this is fixed, I will stop playing this game.

• pancak
    pancak Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Yes, this is AWFUL!  I HATE the mobile version.  It also always starts me at level 350 when I'm over 2300....takes forever to scroll to the right starting location!

• Jos_Costello
    Jos_Costello Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Just noticed this - it's rubbish. It looks clunky, low resolution, totally rubbish. Change it back, please.

• Зигфрид_Ван_2519
    Options

Is this change applyed to every FB player? Or just us?

My FB changed several months ago, and I send message to customer care and they changed it back. That seemed to be an internal issue rather than a real change.

• ya7aiato
    ya7aiato Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

i have the same problem my laptop is loading the mobile version is there a solution for this

• Sab74
    Sab74 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Same here.  Play on PC through FB and got old mobile app version....dont like it. Please change back

• mdecocq
    mdecocq Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Not only did the layout change today (HORRIBLE, pls change back) but as off today 50 gold bars cost Euro 6,99!!! Shame on you King :-(

• Stuffy_Orca
    Stuffy_Orca Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This new format is terrible - and the reason I stopped playing on mobile. It is also so slow it is almost impossible to play. I agree with Rita, please have an option available to play the old fb version.

• GAMMA38
    GAMMA38 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I don't know why they do this crap.  They attempted to change the game design a few months ago too.  Besides looking awful the new version lags like crazy.  Leave it alone King - no one likes these new versions.  Just leave the design alone and don't change anything - just make more levels and move on.  Why do you feel it necessary to screw around with a good thing - makes no sense!

NEW VERSION IS HORRIBLE...ON LEVEL 1445 AND NOW WILL QUIT.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?