Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can log on and see the questions that others are asking, and I can see where there have been replies. But, how do i see those replies? Also, I hate the new format,it is very small. I also can not find my gifted lives. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi martina56,
Welcome to King Care and thank you for posting this here on King Care.
On PC you should be able to see the answers by clicking on the question, on mobile/tablet you should be able to see the answers by tapping on the question you´re interested in.
Please let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team