Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why did I lose over 100 levels of progress with this new update (WHICH I HATE,BTW)?? Please restore my progress!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Susan Reid,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you lost your progress in Candy Crush Saga. Worry not as I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Please have a look at our main thread here about the changes in graphics https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-facebook-update
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team