Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On the mobile version of Candy Crush, which has now become the PC version as well, I am always started at level 350 even though I'm over level 2300. It takes FOREVER to scroll to where I should begin. Can you fix this bug?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi pancak,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this is happening to you in Candy Crush Saga. Please have a look at our main thread about this change here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-facebook-update and follow the instructions.
Please let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team