Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When you play a level and Win you earn a bonus booster (which appears on the spaceship and it's a color bomb) that should automatically appear on the next level you play. If you also when the next consecutive level of play then you earn an additional boosters that appear automatically on the next level you play, and so-on and so-on. ( I can't remember what the next booster are that are added) . However, if you lose any level then you lose the booster(s) accumumlated and you have to start over & win a level in order to earn the free boosters again. It's a great feature and the boosters are free. In my opinion this is one of the best features added to play. Hope I understood and this answered your question.
Hi, I don't get any boosters anymore, not even when I win 3 levels in a row.