Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game is extremely sssssllllloooowwww for the candies to move. I can't play like it is, if you can't change it back, I guess I will have to find a different game to play.. Hope you can FIX the issues...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Deb, it could be the browser you are using, or that your cache needs cleaning. Here are some posts that might help. This one explains the Candy Crush Saga changes and this is to help with Loading problems