Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Saga just updated on my Facebook. I've lost most of my friends that were on the list. I only have 2 friends showing and no way to search or add friends. Also why do I need to constantly turn off sounds each time I open the game.?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have cleared my browser cache/cookies and still show only 2 friends. Cannot even 'search' for known friends. Sometimes under 'messages' I cannot open the envelope to search for friends and when I can open it the friends I search for do not show up.
My question is NOT solved. How do I remove the 'solved' check mark?