Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i am on 1472 but when i get on candy crush it is starting me back at 1 what's up with that....if i have to start over i wont be playing the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was on level 2405 but it took me back to level 350. I played the level, passed it then all of a sudden I was back to level 2405 with everything I originally had. Did you try passing the board they put you on to see if it took you back?
I was above level 2.260 and I also lost all. Started from 1st level on 28th. They will loose a lot of players and money. Hope they can solve. I checked but no solution yet.