Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I change my user name in candy crush sage. I would like a different name one I assigned myself.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How do I change my username
Hi Carol,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
You can edit your user name of your Kingdom profile through the settings in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone.
Open Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone and connect to your Kingdom account. If you are already connected, then you can simply tap on the cogwheel bottom left on your screen.
Tap on the orange Kingdom symbol and choose ´Edit Profile.´
You will then get the option to change your user name.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team