Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hate this new format - I like playing Candy Crush on my computer; if I wanted to play the mobile version I would play it on my phone. I do not want to play the mobile version on my computer. Please change it back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carol Cole,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.
Please find more information about the HTML 5 format here
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team