Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I visit the candy calendar each day since the new format and it does not credit me with the candy for the day. I think there is a bug with the new calendar feature. Please fix since we don't get the chance to earn the treasure boxes anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Rachel,
I will pass these comments forward. It's possible that as the new format is still being introduced, some features might not perform as intended. Thank you for letting us know.
Kind regards,
Johnny