Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm just got my hp windows 10 laptop computer restored to level 1247, but I'm missing all of my friends. How do I get them back with out having to invite them again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My husband figured out the answer. Something as simple as logging into the same Facebook account as my iPad mini 4 & my iPhone 6. I didn't realize that I wasn't logged into the same account.
Thank you so much for your help.
Hello,
This issue is different to what you have stated in your original post.
For synchronization issues, please follow the steps here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
This didn't answer or solve my question. My facebook on my laptop (windows 10) isn't syncing with my ipad mini 4 and my iPhone 6.
Hello Robin,In the Windows 10 app, have you connected to your existing Facebook account? If so, then you should see your friends in the game. Please let me know if you're logged in to this account.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello Robin,
In the Windows 10 app, have you connected to your existing Facebook account? If so, then you should see your friends in the game. Please let me know if you're logged in to this account.
Kind regards,
Johnny