Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In the new format on my pc I can't see the jelly I need to crush or on the collect items games I can't see the items that I need to collect. Have black screen and am unable to play game properly.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Now that the game is run on HTML5, you might need to change or update your browser,
For more information, please read here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5
Thanks,
Johnny