Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have solved level 1790 TWICE, and I cannot go further, please help.....! This is twice I have asked this question.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Curtis Tobin Sr.,Have you checked to see if your game needs an update? That would be th only reason I can think of as to why it is not progressing you to the next episode. Thanks,Jilly
Hi Curtis Tobin Sr.,
Have you checked to see if your game needs an update? That would be th only reason I can think of as to why it is not progressing you to the next episode.
Thanks,
Jilly