Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have 25 moves and not 45 as shown in the exemples on youtube. It will never succeed in 25 moves. Never ever. So bye bye mr King!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you actually bother attempting it before you made this strident declaration? I've just revisited the level and on a first attempt without any boosters got to within two of completing the level. Had I been doing it for real I would have knocked them off with hammers and be moving on quite happily. 25 moves is clearly more than adequate.