Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I will synchronise candy crush to my facebook account, the game only synchronise with an other facebook account from somebody who doesn't have this game.
I can't change this to my own facebook account.
How can I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Loes,
First up, log out of Facebook in both the app and also in your browser, Safari for example. Then restart your phone. Log into Facebook in the browser, open the game app and click to connect. This should ensure that you connect to the correct account.
Kind regards,
Johnny