Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am at level 875 with Candy Crush Sage on my Kindle. Is it possible to transfer what I've done to Facebook so that I don't lose my work? My Kindle is slowing down...then I could continue on my laptop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Please follow the steps here to synchronize your game between devices.
The steps are for android, but the principle is the same.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Kind regards,
Johnny