Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
New update keeps turning music back on everytime I go back to play CC. It is extremely annoying to have to keep toggling it off every time I open CC.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Matt,We have no open cases in regards to the issue you have posted.I can only really recommend the steps I have provided in my previous post.I hope that you are able to resolve the issue.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello Matt,
We have no open cases in regards to the issue you have posted.
I can only really recommend the steps I have provided in my previous post.
I hope that you are able to resolve the issue.
Kind regards,
Johnny
That didn't help. It's on King's end. Nothing saves except for level, extras, and spins.
This might be a cache issue.
There are a few steps here that might help with the issue:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out