⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to the winner of each episode with the highest number of stars???

Options
Monique_Szetho
Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3

I am at level 2425 and for the past 162 episodes I have been the highest number of stars with the people I play with therefore I am the CHAMPION on all 162 episodes.  The past few days that option has been removed?  WHY, WHY, WHY?  Where is the incentive for me?  I play to be the CHAMPION and that gets me going...... Please replace that on the P/C  This looks like what I play on the tablet with NOTHING to show what king level I am at nor can I check anything.  Misty 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

With the change to HTML5, some features of the game have been removed. I cannot confirm if these changes are to be permanent as we are still in the early stages of the transition.

I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Monique_Szetho
    Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3
    Options

NO, I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER.  I asked the question and am still not satisfied with your answer Johnny.  When you removed the champion feature from HTML5, it has caused me and a lot of other players grief.  I read other questions on the same subject and the only way I can get back to King.care is by asking another question on the same subject.  When you get to be 79 I am doing pretty good.  Please note that this TRANSITION is not making a lot of players happy.  WE, who have lost this feature REQUEST to have it put back so we can continue to be champions with our effort on every episode.  Give us that incentive.  You have made the games hard enough and without REWARDS like being a CHAMPION then the incentive is gone, gone, gone....... thanks.....Misty

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?