Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
asking for lives. won't play if have to ask everyone for lives. only want to ask candy crush players
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When I look up any of the friends who I know actually play candy crush, they don’t appear. Including the ones who ask me for lives. I only seem to have the option to ask non-players for lives. This is a terrible “fix”.
Hello,
This is correct, you can search now for individual friends,
Johnny
In previous version was an option: candy crush friends. Now, i must check manually the friends who are playing CandyCrush?
The inbox in your game provides you with the option to search for your friends so here you can type in the people you know who play Candy Crush.
I hope this information helps.
Kind regards,