Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Dexters Challenge suddenly disappeared from my message center and I no longer have access. There is over eight hours of playing time to go but I can't play. I'm in first place, or I was when it cut me off.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Jay,
I'm sorry to hear that this happened.
For more information about our events and promotions, please read here.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/new-feature-not-showing-in-your-game-more-info-here
On this occasion, I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Kind regards,
Johnny