Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to play on in candy crush saga buy I have to wait until wednesday for new games but then I lose my place , I was at number 9 but because I have to wait I am now in position 22 , how can I play on ? I am 2585 thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can replay levels with a view to increasing your score at any time. Really don't see what the problem is here.