Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost alle my lives afther i deleted my candy crush app because i could not connect with fb then i replacet candy crush and alle my live where gone why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Janine- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your Lives, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
For this reason we do not recommend storing too many in game Lives or boosters.
I hope this information helps :-)
Have a sweet week!