Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'd like to restart this game from the beginning so i was wondering if u can please help me deleting my game's progress so that i can restart. Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would like to restart my progress too, like I asked here:
https://care.king.com/en/user/questions/146980/Rihak
But I got no answers and I was wondering what's needed to do it because I saw some King's replies to similar questions like this one:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/i-want-reset-my-progress-and-start-again-from-level-1
Can anybody help us?