Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished level 1910 and it won't advance me to the next level. I play on a laptop on Facebook. What's the deal?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No it will not progress me to the next level. I do not get an end level message. I keep replaying 1910 hoping it will work out whatever bugs but it's not.
Hi Judy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Have you now progressed?
Please let me know if you still need a hand and what the end of level message is.
Thanks!