Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It does not give me the option to pick either bundle. It is grayed out. Also when I try to purchase any other ones. It says cannot connect to store. I am connected to wifi.
Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Pam,
This is an issue that we are aware of, the game studio are looking into it.
I apologise that you are unable to purchase this specific bundle at the moment.
Kind regards,
Johnny