Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to start over on the games because it has been so long since I have played them I want to start over.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry for the confusion, do you simply wish to start from level 1 again? Let me know as I can reset your account if you wish :-) Thanks!
Sorry for the confusion, do you simply wish to start from level 1 again? Let me know as I can reset your account if you wish :-)
Thanks!
yeah I would like to reset mine to please
Ok thank you very much, but I am not going to start a new FB just for this game! I stopped playing it because where I was at keep freezing and I have tried updating as well as uninstalling it and reinstalling it over and over. So I guess my last option is to just delete it and stop playing it because I am unable to reset my game to the beginning and continue to play with my friends.
Hi j.golden17- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community :-) Here you have a few options:
1) Create a new Facebook/Kingdom account- uninstall the game and play connected to a new account. You would be able to start from the beginning but still save your new levels to an account and enjoy the perks of being connected.
2) Uninstall the game and play whilst not connected to any account.
Let me know if you need a hand :-)
Have a sweet week!