Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I Cannot open Candy Crush Saga app on my iPad. It keeps kicking me out. I have restarted my Ipad and have tried to open the game thru Facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Barryboo- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still experiencing a problem with your game?
If you play whilst connected to Facebook or the Kingdom, you can re-install the game, log back in and you will be able to continue from where you left off.
Please note, that in game items such as boosters are lives are saved directly to your device, so reinstalling the game may cause you to lose these items.
I hope this helps :-)