Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm at level 2579. I was clearly going to move on to the next level if I spent some gold, so I spent 10 to 'play on' . You ripped me off. i want them back.
I love the game. but dangit.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Colleen,
Could you please let me know what happened after the purchase of the 10 gold bars. You haven't explained what the issue was following the purchase.
Thanks,
Johnny