Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on my tablet - seems impossible to clear the jelly in 25 moves - I looked on line and it says 55 moves and 60 moves - why does mine say 25. I can't move on because it's impossible.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello a0x2,
Thank you for contacting King Care! When the game is updated, levels, along with the number of moves, often do change. If it's videos you're guided by, try searching for a more recent video that has 25 moves. I found one for you here: https://youtu.be/uuWIzMNC1eA
Also, take a look at this thread to understand more about changes to levels: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/changes-to-levels-number-of-moves-etc-320938520
Hope this helps and good luck!
Jilly