Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing Candy Crush on my PC on Chrome. I like the upgrade, but now my game play is so slow it's almost impossible to play! Is there a solution for this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, but you may not like it. I'm afraid the indications are that your computer just isn't up to the latest standards necessary to deal efficiently with HTML5. Make sure that your OS and browser are fully updated for starters and that you're getting the best possible Internet connection. If it's still not getting any better then you might need a hardware upgrade unfortunately.