Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
another impossible not fun level. did you tested it?
bye king, I'm tired of your money grab levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i passed with the second try...no boosters...just lucky candies i think. i stucked at level 2610 though for about a month!!
PC version releases new episodes before the mobil version. It appears the PC version is about 30 levels ahead.
i'm on 2600 and am waiting for new levels. how are you on level 2617. candy crush saga right?
I can't get passed 2617. It's time to quit playing for awhile.
I am tired from trying and 0 results. Use my lolipops to hit machine and nothing.