Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing Europe and finished Germany last night. Moved on to Sweden today and all of a sudden the work is gone??!!! I've all other levels 2600. Now what? It said I had like 67 more days with that world??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Did you receive a pop up in your game asking you to install the latest game update.
This should bring the World Tour back into your game.
Kind regards,
Johnny