Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had all progress backed up with Facebook but now it's showing that I'm at level 1! I was in the upper 1000s
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rachel,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I´m sorry you lost your progress in Candy Crush Saga. Please worry not as I will help you restore your progress. I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Rachel,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you lost your progress in Candy Crush Saga. Please worry not as I will help you restore your progress.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team