Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have seen a number of posts that say leave the timer to tick down.
The issue I am having is that the point system seems to have changed. All walkthroughs show that gems yield a higher point value.
Has this level been changed, is this a glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it s a glitch with me too. The bombs are not yielding any points anymore. Sent an email to King, and basically the answer I got was "you don't play good enough".