Why have you decreased the number of moves for Level 2586?

Options
Mary_Davis_Zink
Mary_Davis_Zink Posts: 34 Level 2

Level 2586 is nearly impossible to clear with only 12 moves.  It originally was a 16 move game play?  Getting pretty disgusted with your tactics to force loyal players to spend money to win these levels.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Where has this occurred exactly? It remains at 16 moves at king.com.

And can we retire this absurd notion that you are forced to buy boosters. The number of free boosters that King throws at you and those that with a little effort can be gained again for free makes the accusation simply absurd. I'm tired of pointing out that I have passed every available level to date without expending a single brass farthing on the game. Patience, perseverance and understanding the game is all that has ever been required (though I do appreciate that at least two of those seem to be entirely beyond the grasp of the players that post their whines here)!

• Shandy_Bass
    Shandy_Bass Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I also have dozens of boosters given daily from the games and find it a great help in tackling the levels.  At a level as high as 2000+ I'm guessing it's expected that due to my experience and knowledge, I have the determination to pass.  And I do!

I think there's a little too much 'pass first time' and 'hold onto all items' mentality.  It's a challenge and would feel like a hollow win if I'd done it without even any effort.  Perhaps some players have reached the peak of their ability?  Practice on the huge range of challenges and events there are every day - that's what I do.  Never spent a penny, tons of stuff to help continue the journey - it's really not that hard to figure out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?