Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Striped Candy Challenge- 1/2 hour before the end it said I was 1st. 2 minutes before the end - 1st. Contest finishes - thumbs up- I'm 1st. 2 hours later I'm EIGHTH ?!?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I believe these contests are fixed. I am seeing people rack up scores that are IMPOSSIBLE to get in minutes....way to get people to buy boosters? Maybe. Placing "bots" or beta testers armed with exploits in games is commonplace nowadays.