Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Last night I was first in the race in striped candy. At 23 I no longer saw the race icon. I do not know how I'm ranked. Last time, first ranked, but I did not have the reward
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I can understand your disappointment.
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message to check your account.
Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Candy Crushing week!